TEAM Arizona’s Total Control Advanced Riding Clinic Level 2 Class
FIND A TOTAL CONTROL LEVEL 2 ADVANCED RIDING CLINIC NEAR YOU:
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Motorcyclists ready to advance their riding skills from Total Control Advanced Riding Clinic Level 1.
- Riders seeking TOTAL CONTROL of their motorcycle regardless of type or style of motorcycle.
- Motorcyclists desiring safer and faster cornering.
- Track riders ready to improve their performance on the track.
- Riders who want to attend track days.
What Will I Experience At This Course?
- MORE FUN! We take the learned skills from Level 1 and take them to the next level.
- How to steer your motorcycle with the brakes and the throttle to change your line mid-corner.
- True, maximum performance braking, even on motorcycles with ABS.
- High performance shifting.
- Advanced riding psychology for use on the street and track.
- Trail braking into a turn.
- Navigating specific corners with: Decreasing radius & Decreasing arc mid-corner.
What Is Required To Attend This Course?
- MUST have completed Total Control Advanced Riding Clinic Level 1 as a pre-requisite.
- MUST possess a current Motorcycle “M” endorsement.
- MUST bring your own bike (any type or size OK).
- MUST have valid insurance and registration for the bike you bring to class (track bikes okay- call in advance).
- All riders must wear a helmet (3/4 or full face-we can provide but it’s best if you bring your own); eye protection; motorcycle specific jacket; motorcycle specific pants (chaps okay; we may have some available- call in advance); sturdy over-the-ankle footwear; and full-finger gloves.