TEAM Arizona Is Concerned for Your Health and Safety
Last Updated: February 5th, 2021
Our Courses Are Open & Operating
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES BEFORE AND DURING ATTENDANCE
Please understand that during this time of uncertainty, the health and safety of our coaches, staff members, and participants is our highest priority. We ask the following of you, our dear participant:
- If you are sick, please stay home. We have a liberal rescheduling policy we can use to help you once you’ve healed
- Our class size is small and most of the course is performed outside; however, we ask that you practice safe social distancing (six feet)
- Wash your hands and avoid touching your face and making contact with others during the course
- Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze; into the elbow works best if you do not have a mask on
While Covid-19 presents an enormous challenge, we would like to assure you that TEAM Arizona will take every step to offer a full service to guide and assist you in fulfilling your dream of riding a motorcycle. TEAM Arizona is concerned with the unprecedented global challenges we are facing due to coronavirus (COVID-19). As we always have we will be providing sanitized helmets and our sites undergo extensive cleaning and sanitizing. Disposable gloves for each participant will be made available as we have done in the past.
In addition to monitoring guidance from local, national and global health organizations, we are taking precautionary measures to ensure that our facilities minimize risks through extensive cleaning and sanitizing.
TEAM Arizona leadership will continue to monitor guidance from federal, state and local governments and we will update our business practices and policies accordingly.
PER GLENDALE COMMUNITY COLLEGE CAMPUS REQUIREMENTS, A FACE COVERING IS MANDATORY WHEN ON PREMISES AND WITHIN 6 FEET OF ANOTHER PERSON
* * * * IF YOU ARE SHOWING SIGNS OF ILLNESS OR ARE UNCOMFORTABLE ATTENDING A GROUP SETTING OF UP TO 11 PARTICIPANTS, PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE TO RESCHEDULE AT NO CHARGE – YOU MAY BE ASKED TO RESCHEDULE SHOULD YOU SHOW SIGNS OF ILLNESS – THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION * * * *
Thank you for being a TEAM Arizona customer. We wish you and your loved ones good health.
-Ron Arieli, TEAM Arizona President