Thank you for your interest in becoming a TEAM Arizona RiderCoach!
TEAM Arizona RiderCoaches are at the core of our sustained success. Our RiderCoaches made a conscious decision to share their passion and enthusiasm for motorcycling with the public. Without a doubt, being a RiderCoach can be a rewarding, enriching experience. By joining the TEAM Arizona family, you’ll not only be enhancing your own riding skills while making a few bucks to pay for your two-wheel toys, but you’ll be ensuring the success and safety of riders all over Arizona.
Before you apply be aware that being a RiderCoach requires commitment and dedication. To become a RiderCoach, applicants must attend a RiderCoach Prep Workshop (RCP) held by a Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) RiderCoach Trainer. The RCP requires an initial time commitment of two (2), four day weekends (Thursday-Sunday). Attendance is mandatory for all sessions of the RiderCoach Prep Workshop. There is a fee for the workshop; several payment options are available. Multiple weekends are required to complete the workshop. Once successfully certified by MSF, you will become a TEAM Arizona RiderCoach. You must also coach a minimum number of eight courses each year for TEAM Arizona.
To be considered as a TEAM Arizona RiderCoach Prep (RCP) Candidate, one must meet the following prerequisites:
- Be a licensed motorcyclist in the State of Arizona
- Have several years of varied riding experience
- Age 21 or older
- Currently ride your own motorcycle on a frequent, routine basis
- Must hold a High School diploma – or equivalent
- Possess a sincere desire to share your enthusiasm for safe motorcycling with others in an effort to help reduce motorcycle rider crashes and injuries
- Enjoy helping people which includes being patient, a good communicator, and a strong motivation to share your passion for motorcycling
- Current driving history relatively free of driving citations and convictions
- Reasonably good physical condition–this role requires being able to stand on your feet for several hours at a time
TO BECOME A RIDERCOACH, PLEASE RSVP FOR ONE OF OUR UPCOMING RIDERCOACH TRYOUTS:
TUCSON METRO AREA
SUNDAY, September 26, 2021| 7pm-9pm | TEAM Arizona Tucson Training Headquarters
Saturday, January 22, 2022| 6pm-8pm | TEAM Arizona Tucson Training Headquarters
TO RSVP, EMAIL: SEAN@MOTORCYCLETRAINING.COM
PHOENIX METRO AREA
Saturday, January 15, 2022| 6pm-8pm | TEAM Arizona Gilbert Training Headquarters
TO RSVP, EMAIL: ANDREA@MOTORCYCLETRAINING.COM