TEAM Arizona RiderCoaches are at the core of our sustained success. Our RiderCoaches made a conscious decision to share their passion and enthusiasm for motorcycling with the public. Without a doubt, being a RiderCoach can be a rewarding, enriching experience. By joining the TEAM Arizona family, you’ll not only be enhancing your own riding skills while making a few bucks to pay for your two-wheel toys, but you’ll be ensuring the success and safety of riders all over Arizona.
Before you apply be aware that being a RiderCoach requires commitment and dedication. To become a RiderCoach, applicants must attend a RiderCoach Prep Workshop (RCP) held by a Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) RiderCoach Trainer. The RCP requires an initial time commitment of four weekends to complete. Attendance is mandatory for all sessions of the RiderCoach Prep Workshop. There is a fee for the workshop; several payment options are available. Multiple weekends are required to complete the workshop. Once successfully certified by MSF, you will become a TEAM Arizona RiderCoach. You must also coach a minimum number of eight courses each year for TEAM Arizona.
To be considered as a TEAM Arizona RiderCoach Prep (RCP) Candidate, one must meet the following prerequisites:
- Be a licensed motorcyclist in the State of Arizona
- Have several years of varied riding experience
- Age 21 or older
- Currently ride your own motorcycle on a frequent, routine basis
- Must hold a High School diploma – or equivalent
- Should have good communication skills
- Possess a sincere desire to share your enthusiasm for safe motorcycling with others in an effort to help reduce motorcycle crashes and injuries
- Current driving history reasonably free of driving citations and convictions
TO BECOME A RIDERCOACH, PLEASE RSVP FOR ONE OF OUR UPCOMING RIDERCOACH TRYOUTS:
November 16, 2019 | 6pm-8pm | TEAM Arizona Gilbert Training Headquarters
December 7, 2019 | 9am-11am | TEAM Arizona Tucson Training Headquarters
TO RSVP, EMAIL: MARY@MOTORCYCLETRAINING.COM