TEAM Arizona’s Advanced Riding Techniques Class
(Also known as the Military Sport Bike Advanced RiderCourse MSRC / MSF Advanced RiderCourse)
FIND AN ADVANCED RIDING TECHNIQUES COURSE NEAR YOU:
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Previous Confident Rider Course attendees who want to move to the next level of riding proficiency and advance their riding techniques on their own motorcycle.
- Riders who want to expand their street-riding strategies, enhance general riding knowledge, and augment their motorcycle handling skills (including cornering, swerving, and stopping).
- Riders who want a great warm up course before jumping into the Total Control Clinic.
- Sport bike riders wanting to make the most of the design and technology that makes sport bikes perform and handle so well.
What Will I Experience At This Course?
- Five Hours of FUN RIDING with professional instruction to better control your motorcycle, and three hours of engaging classroom activities . There is no formal skill evaluation, but there is a knowledge review that may be self-scored.
- Riders will perform advanced braking techniques for stopping quickly, trail braking in corners, delayed apex cornering, hazard avoidance, and more.
- Riders will experiment with down-and-in body position for corners.
- Learner-centered activities in the classroom will foster gains in knowledge, skill, attitude, values and habits.
What Is Required To Attend This Course?
- Should be able to competently operate a motorcycle through all basic skills.
- MUST possess a current Motorcycle Instruction Permit or “M” endorsement.
- MUST bring your own bike (any type or size OK).
- MUST have valid Insurance for the bike you bring to class.
- All riders must wear a helmet (3/4 or full face-we can provide but it’s best if you bring your own); eye protection; motorcycle specific jacket; sturdy pants (denim, at a minimum); sturdy over-the-ankle footwear; and full-finger gloves (we can provide but it’s best if you bring your own).