Learn The Basics To Riding A Motorcycle
TEAM ARIZONA’S UPDATED BASIC RIDERCOURSE CLASS
DO YOU OWN A 3-WHEEL MOTORCYCLE AND NEED YOUR LICENSE? – CLICK HERE
FOR UPDATED BASIC RIDERCOURSE PRICING AND SCHEDULE AVAILABILITY,
CLICK “SIGN UP NOW” BUTTON BELOW FOR YOUR AREA
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Anyone who has little to no motorcycling experience and wants a FUN, proven way to learn how to ride.
- Riders wanting training and certification. Once you have passed the Basic RiderCourse, NO FURTHER TESTS AT MVD will be required for Drivers License holders.
- For riders returning to motorcycling after a few years away from the joy of motorcycling.
- Riders seeking eligibility for motorcycle insurance discounts from many major insurance carriers.
What Will I Experience At This Course?
- State-of-the-art training for those entering motorcycling using the UPDATED Basic RiderCourse Motorcycle Safety Foundation curriculum.
- Low stress way to gain key information and hands-on riding experience. On our training motorcycle, your RiderCoach will guide you through the basic skills of how to safely start and stop your motorcycle.
- We’ll gradually add skills including:
- shifting, cornering at speed, low speed maneuvering, quick stopping, swerving, and other hazard avoidance techniques.
- In the classroom, your RiderCoach will provide interactive learning scenarios to help you learn key strategies for riding your motorcycle with confidence in the real world.
- An affordable and FUN way to learn the strategies to mentally and physically operate a motorcycle successfully.
- NEW! Online Classroom is now available for select courses. To learn more about the online course to see if it is for you, please visit our Basic RiderCourse Online Classroom Details
- We provide the use of a motorcycle or scooter*, helmet, and gloves.
- 15 total hours; 10 hours riding, 5 hours in the classroom.
*Scooters available at most locations upon request in advance of your course date.
What Is Required To Attend This Course?
- 3/4 or full face helmet (we will provide one to use or you’re welcome to bring your own if you have it).
- Eye protection (if class is at night, clear eye protection, like safety glasses, would be necessary).
- Long sleeve shirt or jacket.
- Sturdy pants (denim, at a minimum).
- Sturdy over-the-ankle footwear (not canvas).
- Full-finger gloves (we will provide these for your use or you’re welcome to bring your own if you have them).
It is required that:
- You are able to balance a two-wheeled bicycle before riding a motorcycle in this course.
- You are older than 15 years and 6 months
Three Great Ways To Chart Your Course For Fun!
Updated Basic RiderCourse ($349):
CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE
Group Classroom – classroom instruction provided in a group setting
Group Riding – riding exercises performed in a group setting
***VIP PACKAGE*** Private BRC:($949)
CONTACT US FOR LOCATIONS AND AVAILABILITY
Private Classroom Session – Maximize your training experience and explore motorcycling with a personalized, 1-on-1 classroom session
1-on-1 Riding Session – Enjoy the riding exercises on your own private range while receiving 1-on-1 instruction from a patient, friendly RiderCoach
Have questions before you sign up?
Contact TEAM Arizona Today!
Phoenix Metro / East Valley: 480-998-9888
Phoenix Metro / West Valley: 623-939-9888
Prescott & Northern Arizona: 928-771-2500
Tucson / Sierra Vista / Southern Arizona: 520-733-9888
Phoenix Metro Area:
Gilbert Location | GO AZ Motorcycles – Scottsdale | Harley-Davidson of Scottsdale | Glendale Community College | GO AZ Motorcycles West- Peoria | Arrowhead Harley-Davidson | Peoria RideNow Powersports | Goodyear RideNow Powersports | Chandler Harley-Davidson | Buddy Stubbs Harley-Davidson – North Phoenix | Superstition Harley-Davidson
Tuscon Metro Area:
Sierra Vista/ Fort Huachuca: